This blog is now archived. View blogs for the HBOS Graduate Schemes 2009


Wednesday 30 January 2008

Preparations continue for the year end work. I've been working on some developments which will improve our current processes. Hopefully making the processes of generating tables and retrieving results quicker with fewer margins for error.

The week has been a good one, on Thursday my team managed to avoid coming last in the Actuarial Quiz (which was a relief as the losers hold the next one). It's reassuring to know that a good knowledge of Friends, Harry Potter and Girl's Aloud has its uses for every Actuary!

The coming week should also be a good one, I'm attending a tutorial in London on Thursday which should give my study progress a huge boost, and have Friday off work to give me a long weekend in London. I can't wait!

No comments: