This blog is now archived. View blogs for the HBOS Graduate Schemes 2009


Tuesday 8 January 2008

Back to work after the Christmas holidays! I've done well in keeping my New Year’s resolution of getting into work early for two days running – it's impressive stuff! Fingers crossed I'll be good and keep it up!

We are now in year end, which is the busiest period of the year. I need some changes to be made to a model so the next week or two will be spent testing my changes to make sure that there definitely won't be any surprises when they are brought into the live model.

Once I've completed my work on this, the next big task is to calculate the ICA (The amount of money HBOS FS need to hold in order to ensure they stay solvent in a 1 in 200 year event) as at the end of 2007. I joined my current team towards the completion of the mid year ICA so this time I have a better understanding of the process and will be able to get much more involved.

No comments: